Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Interview with Umar Hashmi young talented Actor


- I met an amateur young talented actor, with a wide horizon. He is a big talent of this business, and his mulitalent will help him in dealing with the problems, wich he will face while building his career. Umar, please introduce yourself for my readers:
- Well my name is Muhammad Umar Hashmi I was born and brought up in Lahore Pakistan. Talking about my family so we are 6 members, I am the elder then 1 sister and 2 younger brothers ... I did my matric in Comp Sci, Inter in commerce and from Uk I did my HND in business and IT and recently I did my Graduation with the majors in Journalism.

- How did you get interested in acting?
- Well I develop the interest from my grand father as its our family inherited profession my grandfather was a film director,journalist and editor also... he directed couple of good movies he won his first award for his famous film "Humsafar" .... and couple of our family relatives are also associated with this field. - It’s wonderful, that your family can support you, and you have the opportunity to get experience from them.

- What did really inspire you?
- Obviously fresh talent including males and females they are working in many good serials on different channels and I love to watch them, it really inspired me to get into this field.

- Have you any experinec in showbiz?
- Well until now I had never faced the camera but ya once I get the chance i love to make my debut.

- Have you faced any problems during your journey in the business?
- Right now I am in a process of making my career but still long way to go ...

- So, your goal is to become succesfull, what are you doing for it?
- At the moment I am putting alot of effort in my job and trying to achieve good results for the company I am working right now and for myself.

- How do you see the work nowadays in your field difficult  or Easy?
- Now a days I am working as Marketing Executive its really hard to meet your customers requirments but still I love to take the challenges and I am enjoying my job, but at the same time I am looking some better job prospects also.

- What is the most improtant goal, you want to achieve?
- First of all I want to support my family by putting a alot of efforts in my work place and i will also try my level best to get myself into media performing side....

- Your way of thinking is very responsible, and you alays make up your mind, the world that surrounds you did not effect you, and the fact that you are very openminded is amazig.. i wish you the best: make your dreams true, or at least be succesful in your occupation and you personal life.

Phone: +92 324 4004511



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make us happy by your comment..:)