Monday, August 27, 2012

Interview with Moamen Art Calligrapher


Claimed believer certified Abdul Aziz al-Tai of the Republic of Iraq Nineveh province, born in 1990. Grew up in a family of middle-income living, I finished my elementary and middle joined the Institute of Fine Arts in 2005-2006 and I had the incentive great entry to develop and refine my talent art I finished my studies at the Institute was my wish to complete my education But circumstances did not allow me and invited me to work and could not be boiled out of what I aspire to him in time ..

What inspired you to get into art and calligraphy?
I had a great desire to practice this ancient art, especially as influenced by watching him through a lot of paintings and works of art for the top calligraphers Mmahvzna much to practice this ancient art.



Who inspired you in start?
As I mentioned previously is watching the works of art and add boiled it at the time I was watching a program the art of Arabic calligraphy by the artist and calligrapher great form Khudair fallow Said, and other who have a footprint and a long tradition in this area ...
In addition, this type of art is one of the features of Islamic civilization is considered part of the heritage that distinguishes it from other civilizations Middle

What are the problems that you encounter in achieving your career?
Of the problems that I faced and still I am having so this moment, which is considered an obstacle to the development of my talent and work is the lack of encouragement of physical, moral and material impoverishment and lack of time and full-time to practice and train hard in the line which Iverdhana and led me to work in a profession other far completely my area so as to help me to form If my family and myself, as I mentioned earlier they are middle-income countries in addition to not give attention to this area and ambulatory view of the unstable Alzha witnessed in the country, which led to shortcomings in the containment and rally around the young talent ...

What are your achievements?

Certificates:
- Holds a certificate of appreciation from the Chairman of Artists Association / Nineveh Professor Taha Yassin enacted at the session of Arabic calligraphy in 2007.
- Holds a certificate of appreciation from Mr. Mohammad Jawad al-Moussawi Director-General to prepare teachers in the competition the first line of the Quranic text and decoration in 2011.
-  Holds a certificate of appreciation from the Cultural House in 2011.
-  Member of the calligraphers Iraqis.

Posts and business:
-  Participated in many exhibitions monthly and annual hosted by the Institute of Fine Arts through my studies at the Institute.
- Participated in the Exhibition Gardens Arabic fonts, which was held at the Directorate of Education of Nineveh, I got a shield and a certificate of appreciation from the Director of Education of Nineveh.
- Participation display (graduation project) at the Hall of Mosaic at the Institute of Fine Arts.
-  The work of a joint exhibition with one of my colleagues at the Institute b (40) panel line and decoration of the hall and drawing mosaic at the Institute of Fine Arts.
- Worked as a personal exhibition in the Cultural House B (30) panel line and decoration.
-  The work of a joint exhibition with one of the calligraphers, which was held at the Hall of the Engineers Association / Cultural House under the auspices of Nineveh.
-  The line of many of the names of graduate students at the masters attic.
- Line interface and one city of Mosul, mosques (mosque burned).
- I attended and participated some seminars, conferences, technical and scientific fields.

How do you work for the time being popular in your field or not?
I have no idea at work popular or not, because I do not work Bochtsasi but I work outside the scope of work of art or outside my purview, but from my point of view, I see art in general and Arabic calligraphy in particular, has become second-class, especially after the evolution and the emergence of new technology which have affected and in become so great alternative to the artist himself and do business as soon as possible and less time in Iraq, especially the artist or artists became marginalized and Omahromen of basic rights such as special places for the exercise of their art, not even any salary or bonus incentive for them ....

What are your future plans?
Frankly, in Iraq does not have anyone who plans for the future is unaware Mainzerh in the future because our government does not support anyone who plans Mstaqbilh or does not have our Ministry of Planning you draw plans for the future of the individual in Alehiath!! As the Iraqi citizens in general live on the strength daily and without this necessity would have been to this area Art wider area in the country and not these circumstances, appeared on the art scene great talents, however, I and most of the young talent to not lose a glimmer of hope, for me, always became the hope that one day I find it my chance to revive this beautiful art upscale and I'm from with me from the existing talent in the country.

Found me on facebook:
















Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make us happy by your comment..:)